Dr. Ari B. Lerner, M.D.
Ari B. Lerner, M.D. is the founder of Pain Management Specialists of New York. Licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey, Dr. Lerner focuses his medical services on pain medicine and specializes in interventional procedures. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in both Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology.
In 2007, Dr. Lerner established Precision Anesthesia P.C. and Precision Pain Management, P.C., medical practices that provided anesthesia and pain management services for ambulatory surgery centers and medical offices throughout the New York City area. His experience includes working as a medical consultant for Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Astoria, NY where he conducted pain management consultations and procedures for patients of varying age and disability. He also served as an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at Mount Sinai Hospital School of Medicine, launched an out-patient pain management office and monitored and cared for patients in a recovery room setting.
- New York State Medical License, active
- New Jersey State Medical License, active
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Bronx, NY, privileged in anesthesia and pain management
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, privileged in pain management
- Medical Society of State of New York
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- New York State Society of Anesthesiologists
- International Spine Intervention Society
Awards and Presentations
- Grand Rounds Presentations
- Lower Back Pain: Diagnosis and Treatment, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Queens, NY, March, 2007
- Intracranial Hypotension, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, November, 2005
- Recipient of the Award for Academic Excellence in Anesthesiology, 2000-2001
- Columbia University Pain Medicine/Pain Management Fellowship, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NY, 2006
- Anesthesiology Residency, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, Advanced Clinical Tracks – Obstetrics and Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesia, 2005
- Medicine Internship, Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2001
- Post Baccalaureate, CUNY Queens College, Flushing, NY, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 1993
Contact Ari Lerner, M.D.
If you have questions about pain medicine or would like to speak with Dr. Lerner regarding professional referrals, call Pain Management Specialists of New York today at (718) 932-1740.
Learn more about pain management.
Causes of chronic & acute pain, pain symptoms, types of pain.
Arrange for appointments, first appointment paperwork & cost for your medical care.Click here for scheduling
Arrange an Appointment Today – Pain Management Specialists of New York
When you are suffering from chronic pain, arrange an appointment with a doctor at Pain Management Specialists of New York. In a caring supportive environment, discover what treatments are available to alleviate your symptoms. Arrange an appointment with a physician Board Certified and fellowship trained in pain management. Please call us at (718) 932-1740.